Other worldwide renditions of the Race had diverse non-disposal punishments that gave to the last-set groups:
- Impediment Handikap in Norwegian: Featured in the Norwegian release, groups were impaired to a particular undertaking by making the assignment harder for the group with the punishment, like expanding the yield necessities for an errand e.gGroups just need to make 50 things at the errand, however, the Virtual Amazing Race Singapore with the Handicap needs to make 75 or punishment might be given, for example, requiring the two Detours to be finished.
- In the Vietnamese release, a “Deprived of cash and assets” variation of the “Set apart for Elimination” punishment was highlighted, where the group that comes in keep going on some non-disposal legs was deprived of all their cash and notwithstanding not securing any cash toward the beginning of the accompanying leg in the event that they neglect to complete first in the following leg.
- In the Ukrainian version, the group that comes in and keeps going on non-end legs will get a one-hour punishment at the following Pit Stop, paying little heed to their position.
- In the second period of the Chinese big-name version, two of the four non-end legs have the punishment on the rest time of the groups rather than a “Hindrance” Leg 3 triumphed when it’s all said and done the keep going group remaining on a shop for a late evening dozing on the ground, while Leg 8 was offered passes to fly in economy class rather than a business class which is generally the situation in the series.
Uncommon disposals :
There have been numerous ends that have been uncommon which may include a group being killed outside a Pit Stop or more than one group being dispensed with.
- The primary uncommon disposal happened in American season 10 were the last group to show up at the midpoint in the principal leg which is an overnight rest region was killed, the leg finished with a standard finish-of-leg end, aggregating the impacts of the main twofold end leg. A comparable contort later happened in Seasons 25 and 26, however, both happened in the last leg with four groups being decreased to three.
- Season 15 highlighted another uncommon end in its first leg. The race started with 12 groups and the main errand offered 11 arrangements of aircraft tickets that were accessible to the primary objective city; following the test, the last group remaining who didn’t do the job didn’t get tickets for their first objective and was thus killed.
- Season 19 included the primary twofold disposal leg where the last two groups to show up at a Pit Stop were both wiped out. The fourth and fifth Latin American seasons, the subsequent Philippine season, and the 6th Vietnamese season additionally highlighted a twofold disposal leg.
- Season two of the Israeli release additionally included twofold disposal; one group showing up at the air terminal last was killed; they were not offered passes to go to the main objective city, notwithstanding the standard finish-of-leg end.
- The main leg of Season 32, the 10th leg of the subsequent Norwegian season and the last leg of the first Chinese VIP release had a “to have proceeded”/twofold length leg, yet highlighted an end for the group who showed up last at the principal Pit Stop was wiped out. The leftover groups were provided with their next insight and advised to continue dashing